LE 4910H UV-388
The LUXBEAM LE4910H UV-388 light engine is designed specifically for UV wavelengths, and is the optimal starting point for a technology demonstrator or a prototype for an industrial DLP projector for UV-applications like Lithography, Rapid prototyping and UV Life science.
The LUXWARE control Software facilitates scrolling sequences that is very useful in e.g. lithography applications.
- The Helios optical module, which is the core of the LE4910H UV-388, has a small and flexible form factor. The optical module is the key component with respect to the shape and form factor of the final projector product. The LE4910H UV-388 with the Helios optical module therefore makes an excellent starting point for the design of a custom made industrial projector
- The Helios optical module is specially optimized for the 388 nm wavelength UV. It offers several decades more transmission in the UV bands than standard visible optics used with UV.
- The DMD (Digital Micromirror Device) in the LUXBEAM LE4910H UV-388 light engine is specially optimized for UV transmission.
- The LUXBEAM LE4910H UV-388 Light engine comes with a powerful LED UV light source @ 388 nm peak output. Up to 2W of UV-power can be achieved out of the projector with this configuration.
- The LUXBEAM LE4910H UV-388 light engine is equipped with an F-mount for lens adaption. This concept allows the use of off-the-shelf UV projection lenses. If no off-the-shelf lens that fits the application is found, Visitech also offer engineering services for custom lenses.
- The LUXBEAM 4500 DLP driver electronics board is the heart LE4910H UV-388 light engine. The standard DMD resolution is 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels). XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) can be delivered as an option. The LUXBEAM 4500 offers the highest frame rates with high speed image loading over LVDS as well as the widely used USB interface. Further LUXBEAM 4500 offers full flexibility for synchronization with the LUXBEAM unit as master of slave, and high capacity, high speed frame buffer.
- The LUXWARE control software features Scrolling sequences, a host interface to control the 2GB frame buffer memory, flexible sequencer for arbitrary sequence definition, real time synchronized sequencer, LED driver control, I/O signaling and command interface towards external PC.
The above features makes the LUXBEAM LE4910H UV-388 light engine the perfect match for all UV applications where high efficiency in the UV wavelengths is important.