LE 4910H VIS
The LUXBEAM LE4910H VIS light engine is a versatile industrial projector which offers high resolution and precise control over individual pixels and grey scale as well as high frame rates and excellent optical performance.
All essential parameters in design of projectors for advanced industrial applications with visible light (for Light engines for UV wavelengths, see LE 4910H UV-388 or LE 4910H UV-405).
- The Helios optical module, which is the core of the LE4910H VIS, has a small and flexible form factor. The optical module is the key component with respect to the shape and form factor of the final projector product. The LE4910H VIS with the Helios optical module therefore makes an excellent starting point for the design of a custom made industrial projector.
- The Helios optical module is optimized for the 0.95” DMD (Digital Micromirror Device) size.
- The LUXBEAM LE4910H VIS light engine is equipped with an F-mount for lens adaption. A vast variety of off-the-shelf imaging lenses is available with this fitting. This then enables projection engines with anything from large image size at small projection distances to very small images at long projection distances with standard lenses. If no off-the-shelf lens that exactly fits the application is found, Visitech also offer engineering services for custom lenses.
- The LUXBEAM LE4910H VIS light engine is equipped with a powerful LED as light source. Red, Green and Blue versions are offered with up to 1000 lm brightness. The light source is matched to the optics to give optimal performance at the selected wavelength.
- The LUXBEAM 4500 DLP driver electronics board is the heart LE4910H UV-388 light engine. The standard DMD resolution is 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels). XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) can be delivered as an option. The LUXBEAM 4500 offers the highest frame rates with high speed image loading over LVDS as well as the widely used USB interface. Further LUXBEAM 4500 offers full flexibility for synchronization with the LUXBEAM unit as master of slave, and high capacity, high speed frame buffer.
- The LUXWARE control software features Scrolling sequences, a host interface to control the 2GB frame buffer memory, flexible sequencer for arbitrary sequence definition, real time synchronized sequencer, LED driver control, I/O signaling and command interface towards external PC.
All in all, the LUXBEAM LE4910H VIS light engine is a perfect starting point for a dedicated, high quality, industrial projection system.
Download data sheet