VISITECH has a number of software, firmware and hardware building blocks in the LUXBEAM series, which can be used as basis for development of new products. The building blocks can be configured and put together to establish a platform for a wide range of DLP application.
Utilizing the building blocks will decrease time, cost and risk to prepare a technology demonstrator and to complete development of a new product.
LUXBEAM DLP electronics
- LUXBEAM 4500 DLP electronics based on DLP Discovery 4100 chipset
- LUXBEAM 3500 DLP electronics based on DLP Discovery 3000 chipset
- LUXBEAM 3021 DLP electronics based on Texas Instruments’ DDP3021 chipset
- LUXBEAM 2230 DLP electronics based on Texas Instruments’ DDP2230 chipset
Optical modules and lenses
- HELIOS 0.95” compact on/off-axis optical module for visible light
- HELIOS UV 0.95” compact on/off-axis optical module for UV light
- LUNA 0.7” compact on/off-axis optical module for visible light
- A selection of UV lenses available
Light source modules
- LEDBEAM monocrhome (R, G, B, UV, IR, ..) for HELIOS 0.95"
- LEDBEAM monochrome (R, G, B, IR, ..) for LUNA 0.7"
Digital LED drivers
- Single channel 0-30 A
- Triple channel 0-30 A
- Triple channel with high dynamic range 0-6 A
- Power supplies
- Video / front-end signal processing
- Control interfaces
- Firmware blocks
- Software blocks