VISITECH has established light engine platforms for industrial DLP applications. The patented TIR-prism based optical cores of these platforms are taking into account the specific needs of the many industry segments by
- matching the footprints of the LUXBEAM formatter and DMD board series, enabling both on-axis and off-axis system arrangements
- providing excellent light efficiency and illumination uniformity
- flexible interfacing to different kinds of light sources (LED, LDs and lamps)
- providing interfacing for standard (F-mount) and custom imaging lenses
Currently two different light engine versions are available to comply with different DLP chip sizes and performance/price expectations:
- The LUXBEAM LE HELIOS series is the most versatile product version. It is designed to operate with display formats from 0,7” up to 0,97” and provide maximum brightness and uniformity. In addition, different product versions have been established to enable applications in the UV range (320-420 nm), the VIS range (420 – 700 nm) and N-IR range (700 – 2.500 nm).
- The LUXBEAM LE LUNA series has been designed for optimized cost/performance. It operates with DLP formats up 0,7” and provides excellent performance versus costs and a very compact size. Its primary fields of use are in the VIS spectrum range.
A small selection of custom projection lenses for Helios and Luna has been developed and qualified. In addition custom lenses can be developed upon request.
Based on the full design ownership for these light engines VISITECH is able to support and develop full system solutions that include the light engines, electronics and light sources as well as custom designed imaging optics. And to further comply with market demands, VISITECH is continuously monitoring market demands and new chips sets introduced to the market to decide on additional Light Engine developments.