LUXBEAM Light Engines
The LUXBEAM Light Engines are specially developed for industrial DLP applications. The following important parameters have been focused when developing the light engine series:
- High frame rate (Up to 28.000 frames/sec measured values)
- High image resolution (up to 1980 x 1080 pixels)
- Precise control over individual pixels and grey scale
- Full flexibility for synchronization with external units like cameras
- Operation both as master and slave possible
- Large onboard memory for storage of image sequences etc.
- High light throughput both in UV and visible range
- Up to 1000 lm light output with LED light source in the visible range
- Specially developed optics to give the maximum light output in the UV range.
- IR-optimized systems available as options.
- Flexibility w.r.t projection distance and size of projected images.
- F-mount for lens adaption makes it possible to choose from off-the shelf lenses
- A wide selection of lenses available with focal lengths from 10.5 mm upwards.
- Flexible mechanical design to fit inside most machine setups.
The LUXBEAM Light Engines are configurable and can be tailored to your specific application. Contact us for discussion on light engine configuration. Typical parameters to consider are:
- Display resolution
- Frame rate
- Light source wave length
- Projector brightness
- Field of view (Size of projected image
- Projection distance
- On/Off axis projection
- Signal interface
- Control interface
- Software application functionality
The following standard LUXBEAM® Light Engines are available: